Legal name is Brian, but friends usually call me Panda. I'm primarily a Character Artist, but my commitment as a game developer overall has gotten me embroiled in art direction, environment animation and rigging, Unreal Blueprint scripting, level building, and even motion capture performance.
Currently seeking Character Artist opportunities at any game development studios or teams around the world, or contract basis opportunities to provide high-quality character and prop assets.
I also do catering as a hobby. You get kimchi chiggae, you get kimchi chiggae, and YOU get kimchi chiggae . . .
- Created character and environment art assets, including sculpting, modeling, and texturing.
- Scripted art assets and level scenes in Unreal.
- Rigged and animated environment art assets.
- Built Substance materials for team-wide texturing pipelines.
- Projects: The Mage's Tale, The Bard's Tale IV, and Unannounced Project
- Clients: Giant Sparrow, Camouflaj, Magnopus, The Third Floor, Motion Logic Studios, Open Realms, and other developers.
- Projects: Final Fantasy XV Kingslaive, Republique Remastered, What Remains of Edith Finch, Coco VR, and more.
- Creating character, environment, and prop assets for games and previsualization.
- Rigging character assets for games.
- Concepting visual designs.
- Created character and prop assets for XBOX Avatars in the Unity Engine.
- Created low-poly character assets, including 14 character models, 100 weapon variants, and 9 accessories.
- Implemented optimization techniques in character creation to maximize asset reuse on mobile platforms.
- Animated, inked, and cleaned-up 2D character animations and effects
- Illustrated character and environment concept art for unannounced game projects
- Modeled 3D and painted 2D environment assets
- Modeled high-resolution characters and props for Disney projects