Legal name is Brian, but friends usually call me Panda. I'm primarily a Character Artist, but my commitment as a game developer overall has gotten me embroiled in art direction, environment animation and rigging, Unreal Blueprint scripting, level building, and even motion capture performance.
I also do catering as a hobby. You get kimchi chiggae, you get kimchi chiggae, and YOU get kimchi chiggae . . .
- Clients: Giant Sparrow, Camouflaj, Magnopus, The Third Floor, Motion Logic Studios, Open Realms, and other developers.
- Projects: Final Fantasy XV Kingslaive, Republique Remastered, What Remains of Edith Finch, Coco VR, and more.
- Creating character, environment, and prop assets for games and previsualization.
- Rigging character assets for games.
- Concepting visual designs.
- Created character and environment art assets, including sculpting, modeling, and texturing.
- Scripted art assets and level scenes in Unreal.
- Rigged and animated environment art assets.
- Built Substance materials for team-wide texturing pipelines.
- Projects: The Mage's Tale, The Bard's Tale IV, Wasteland 3, and Frostpoint VR
- Created character and prop assets for XBOX Avatars in the Unity Engine.
- Created low-poly character assets, including 14 character models, 100 weapon variants, and 9 accessories.
- Implemented optimization techniques in character creation to maximize asset reuse on mobile platforms.
- Animated, inked, and cleaned-up 2D character animations and effects
- Illustrated character and environment concept art for unannounced game projects
- Modeled 3D and painted 2D environment assets
- Modeled high-resolution characters and props for Disney projects